We are looking for a new colleague to strengthen our Finite Element Analysis capabilities
Space Composite Structures DENMARK is a tech & innovation company within the field of composite structures for Space applications. We develop, manufacture & verify composite structures for many types of space vessels. The company is financially stable and is acting on the world-wide market with great potential for growth and development.
Now we are experiencing a significant order intake and therefore we are looking for a new colleague to help us continue building a solid foundation for continuous growth.
- Degree in Mechanical engineering or similar
- Finite Element Analysis track record
- Experience with Fiber Reinforced Plastics
- Knowledge of Space industry
- Focus on details
- Dimensioning & analysis of composite structures
- Hands-on composite manufacturing.
- Tests: design and execution
- Contact to space agencies: ESA
- Contact to suppliers & customers in EU, US & Middle East
- Sales support
- Fun workplace and demanding job with rich possibilities to develop professionally and personally within the frame of a young and dynamic company in a polite, non-formalized and individualized working environment.
- Introduction to composite design and manufacturing in Space applications starting at Technical University of Denmark, SPACE, country’s absolute leader in composite Final Element Analysis. Absolutely a unique opportunity to gain knowledge and expertise within one of the world’s most demanding applications
- High level of personal freedom under the scope of professional responsibility.
- Great work environment
Interested as newly graduate or experienced? Send your application to email@example.com. The job interviews are ongoing. SCSDK is looking for the best possible candidates for the positions announced regardless of the candidate’s age, gender, ethnicity, skin color, sexual orientation, religion or other non-professional classifications.